[R-pkg-devel] Error in loadNamespace(x) : there is no package called 'formatR'

Joseph Park Jo@ephP@rk @end|ng |rom IEEE@org
Fri Nov 13 16:23:05 CET 2020

Ah, yes... I see it now in Writing R Extensions.  Apologies for the
oversight.

Regarding rmarkdown, is it redundant to include rmarkdown in
VignetteBuilder if it is in Suggests, or is perhaps needed in the build
config as a separate entity?

e.g:

Suggests: knitr, rmarkdown
VignetteBuilder: knitr, formatR

or

Suggests: knitr, rmarkdown
VignetteBuilder: knitr, rmarkdown, formatR

Thank you.

J Park