[R-pkg-devel] Error in loadNamespace(x) : there is no package called 'formatR'

Gábor Csárdi c@@rd|@g@bor @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Nov 13 14:58:54 CET 2020

I think you need to Suggest the formatR package, because your
vignettes use it. From 'Writing R extensions':

"Many packages using knitr also need the package formatR which it
suggests and so the user package needs to do so too and include this
in ‘VignetteBuilder’."

Gabor