[R-pkg-devel] Static vignettes / bibtex warning in Debian

Sun Oct 11 01:28:34 CEST 2020

That WARNING is unlikely to be related to the vignette.  The problem is
that you have Depends/Imports/Suggests for some R package that does the
same for the bibtex package (possibly with one ore more other indirect
steps).

Since this is only on one platform, it's probably not something you need
to worry about:  that other package has probably been updated to drop
the bibtex dependence, but Debian hasn't got the update yet.

I don't know how you determine which is the "guilty" package.  Maybe
there are more hints in the check log?

Duncan Murdoch