[R-pkg-devel] url checks not working for me

Joshua Ulrich jo@h@m@u|r|ch @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Aug 26 14:52:34 CEST 2020

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 7:43 AM Vincent van Hees
<vincentvanhees using gmail.com> wrote:

> Addressing the errors is not the problem. I want to be able to detect these
> problems when I do: R CMD check --as-cran.
> At the moment, I can only detect the errors by submitting the package to
> CRAN, because only their package check triggers these errors.

The win-builder system will also detect them.

These checks trigger for me on your package.

> R CMD check GGIR_2.1-0.tar.gz --as-cran
* using log directory '/home/josh/git/GGIR.Rcheck'
* using R version 4.0.2 (2020-06-22)
* using platform: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu (64-bit)
* using session charset: UTF-8
* using option '--as-cran'
* checking for file 'GGIR/DESCRIPTION' ... OK
* checking extension type ... Package
* this is package 'GGIR' version '2.1-0'
* checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE
Maintainer: 'Vincent T van Hees <v.vanhees using accelting.com>'

New maintainer:
  Vincent T van Hees <v.vanhees using accelting.com>
Old maintainer(s):
  Vincent T van Hees <vincentvanhees using gmail.com>

Found the following (possibly) invalid URLs:
    From: inst/doc/ExternalFunction.html
    From: inst/doc/GGIR.html

Make sure you have incoming checks enabled, by setting the environment
variable _R_CHECK_CRAN_INCOMING_=TRUE.

Best,
Josh

Joshua Ulrich  |  about.me/joshuaulrich