[R-pkg-devel] url checks not working for me

Vincent van Hees v|ncentv@nhee@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Aug 26 14:34:48 CEST 2020

Addressing the errors is not the problem. I want to be able to detect these
problems when I do: R CMD check --as-cran.
At the moment, I can only detect the errors by submitting the package to
CRAN, because only their package check triggers these errors.