[R-pkg-devel] url checks not working for me

Bryan Hanson h@n@on @end|ng |rom dep@uw@edu
Wed Aug 26 14:30:41 CEST 2020

At the minimum you should look at the “moved to” URLs and change your links to those (some are outright changes in URLs that were redirected and some are http to https changes).

Bryan