[R-pkg-devel] url checks not working for me

Wed Aug 26 14:54:02 CEST 2020

On 26 August 2020 at 14:34, Vincent van Hees wrote:
| Addressing the errors is not the problem. I want to be able to detect these
| problems when I do: R CMD check --as-cran.

You cannot :-/. I pointed that out to CRAN maintainers a few times myself.

| At the moment, I can only detect the errors by submitting the package to
| CRAN, because only their package check triggers these errors.

Apparently we are supposed to find that in the generated ${package}.Rcheck
directory even when no warning was issued. Supposedly one has to live in
Auckland, Dortmund, Oxford or Vienna to find that normal.

Dirk

--
https://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org