[R-pkg-devel] [External] Re: email misleading: checking CRAN incoming feasibility ... NOTE Maintainer

iuke-tier@ey m@iii@g oii uiow@@edu iuke-tier@ey m@iii@g oii uiow@@edu
Mon Jun 8 17:01:34 CEST 2020

> testthat::skip_on_cran
function ()
{
     skip_if(on_cran(), "On CRAN")
}
<bytecode: 0x5559f11a2d90>
<environment: namespace:testthat>

> testthat:::on_cran
function ()
!identical(Sys.getenv("NOT_CRAN"), "true")
<bytecode: 0x5559f12f5180>
<environment: namespace:testthat>

Best,

luke