[R-pkg-devel] clang11 CRAN check and use of Eigen

Steven Scott @teve@the@b@ye@|@n @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed May 13 04:53:09 CEST 2020

The errors are all around std::ostream.  My guess is that Eigen is missing
an #include.  The missing include was probably included transitively in
earlier versions of clang, but clang11 cleaned up some files that didn't
need that include themselves, and the downstream file got broken as a
result.