[R-pkg-devel] Including fst in inst/extdata

Hugh Parsonage hugh@p@r@on@ge @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 30 09:43:42 CEST 2020

For reference, the file mode was not set as executable; however,
`file` was reporting a particular file (only one of several .fst
files) as a  DOS executable (COM, 0x8C-variant), which according to
comments in the code of "file" appears to be a common false positive.
Converting the character columns to ASCII and changing the order of
the columns changed the output of file to 'data'.  Dropping a column
also prevented the false identification.