[R-pkg-devel] Winbuilder queues jammed again?

Thu Mar 5 23:14:26 CET 2020

Maybe there's something queriable similar to the CRAN queue?  (In an
ideal world this could even be incorporated into F Michonneau's
foghorn package ...)

   It's probably been suggested already in this thread, but perhaps
rhub would work for you as an alternative?