[R-pkg-devel] Winbuilder queues jammed again?

Henrik Bengtsson henr|k@bengt@@on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 5 23:41:01 CET 2020

1. I'd guess it helps Uwe a bit you clarify exactly which queue you think
is stuck - otherwise he has to check them all. They're independent.

2. You can look at the different win-builder queues yourself via ftp, see
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-package-devel/2020q1/005098.html

/Henrik