[R-pkg-devel] Unable to reproduce reported problems. Docker image?

Thu Jan 30 23:48:25 CET 2020

On 30 January 2020 at 21:40, Borini, Stefano wrote:
| I am currently trying to submit a package to CRAN, and I see no problems in running the test on my package on Linux ubuntu 18.04 and the latest compiled R.
| Is there a docker image of the CRAN automatic build system so that one can try to reproduce the problem in house?

In short, no.

There are Docker containers provided by the Rocker Project, by RHub, and by
others, but none of these _exactly_ match the CRAN containers.  Closing this
gap has been discussed, alas time is short and limited so nuttin' to show.

Dirk