[R-pkg-devel] Unable to reproduce reported problems. Docker image?

Borini, Stefano @te|@no@bor|n| @end|ng |rom @@tr@zenec@@com
Thu Jan 30 22:40:22 CET 2020

I am currently trying to submit a package to CRAN, and I see no problems in running the test on my package on Linux ubuntu 18.04 and the latest compiled R.
Is there a docker image of the CRAN automatic build system so that one can try to reproduce the problem in house?

Thanks

AstraZeneca UK Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number:03674842 and its registered office at 1 Francis Crick Avenue, Cambridge Biomedical Campus, Cambridge, CB2 0AA.

This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information. If they have come to you in error, you must not copy or show them to anyone; instead, please reply to this e-mail, highlighting the error to the sender and then immediately delete the message. For information about how AstraZeneca UK Limited and its affiliates may process information, personal data and monitor communications, please see our privacy notice at www.astrazeneca.com<https://www.astrazeneca.com>