[R-pkg-devel] Unable to reproduce reported problems. Docker image?

Borini, Stefano @te|@no@bor|n| @end|ng |rom @@tr@zenec@@com
Fri Jan 31 10:11:05 CET 2020

Thanks. What is the recommended strategy in this case? Keep submitting and patching until it passes?

On 30/01/2020, 22:48, "Dirk Eddelbuettel" <edd using debian.org> wrote:

    On 30 January 2020 at 21:40, Borini, Stefano wrote:
    | I am currently trying to submit a package to CRAN, and I see no problems in running the test on my package on Linux ubuntu 18.04 and the latest compiled R.
    | Is there a docker image of the CRAN automatic build system so that one can try to reproduce the problem in house?

    In short, no.

    There are Docker containers provided by the Rocker Project, by RHub, and by
    others, but none of these _exactly_ match the CRAN containers.  Closing this
    gap has been discussed, alas time is short and limited so nuttin' to show.

    Dirk

    --
    https://clicktime.symantec.com/39by3e5jiumtscrjhg8uNwd6H2?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org

AstraZeneca UK Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number:03674842 and its registered office at 1 Francis Crick Avenue, Cambridge Biomedical Campus, Cambridge, CB2 0AA.

This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information. If they have come to you in error, you must not copy or show them to anyone; instead, please reply to this e-mail, highlighting the error to the sender and then immediately delete the message. For information about how AstraZeneca UK Limited and its affiliates may process information, personal data and monitor communications, please see our privacy notice at www.astrazeneca.com<https://www.astrazeneca.com>