[R-pkg-devel] [EXTERNAL] Re: Checkpoint package failing CRAN checks

Iñaki Ucar |uc@r @end|ng |rom |edor@project@org
Mon Jan 13 11:58:56 CET 2020

El lun., 13 ene. 2020 11:45, Hong Ooi via R-package-devel <
r-package-devel using r-project.org> escribió:

> Good catch, Ivan! Fixing that seems to have done the trick. Thanks!
>
> The question now is why checkpoint hasn't crashed and burned prior to
> this, but I'll leave that for another day....

This may have something to do with the new staged installation method,
which uncovers this kind of issues with paths.

Iñaki