[R-pkg-devel] pandoc lua filter error with win devel check

Fernando Roa |ro@o @end|ng |rom un@|@edu@co
Wed Jan 8 18:59:07 CET 2020

Hi,
I added SystemRequirements: pandoc (>= 2.0) to DESCRIPTION as you
suggested; submission failed,
the automatic check of package submission to CRAN had the error I got
before with check_win_devel:

"pandoc.exe: unrecognized option
`--lua-filter=refs/multiple-bibliographies.lua'

Error: processing vignette 'index.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
pandoc document conversion failed with error 2"

So, I am not sure what would be the next step for submitting.

Related info:

Vignette failure because pandoc ver. < 2 in Windows-R-Devel. Pandoc (>2)
needed for multiple bibliographies in vignette (with lua filter), see also:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-package-devel/2019q2/004127.html
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-package-devel/2020q1/004814.html

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/rmarkdown/vignettes/lua-filters.html
https://pandoc.org/lua-filters.html