[R-pkg-devel] roxygen2 7.0.1 backslash escape error

Iñaki Ucar |uc@r @end|ng |rom |edor@project@org
Sat Nov 30 17:38:50 CET 2019

El sáb., 30 nov. 2019 16:22, Yoni <yonicd using gmail.com> escribió:

> Thank you for the clarification.
>
> I am then more confused.
>
> The CRAN version of the package (texPreview) has been unchanged since Oct
> 23, at which point it was passing the checks with no errors.

If your package is sitting on CRAN since then, and in fact I see in your
DESCRIPTION that you generated the docs with roxygen2 6.1.1, then the
roxygen2 update has nothing to do with your check error. You run roxygen2;
CRAN doesn't.

Iñaki