[R-pkg-devel] roxygen2 7.0.1 backslash escape error

Yoni yon|cd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Nov 30 17:45:20 CET 2019

Thank you for the clarification regarding roxygen2, it does look like a
confounding issue.

I will try to resolve the paths in the tex.

Thank you for the help.

--
Yoni

You do not learn to swim from books and lectures on the theory of buoyancy
(Box 1990)