[R-pkg-devel] roxygen2 7.0.1 backslash escape error

Hugh Parsonage hugh@p@r@on@ge @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Nov 30 15:42:04 CET 2019

You could (a) install the updated roxygen from github and rebuild the man/
files ; (b) manually edit the Rd files without using roxygen ; or (c)
remove the examples until you can apply the fix.