[R-pkg-devel] roxygen2 7.0.1 backslash escape error

Yoni yon|cd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Nov 30 15:21:14 CET 2019

I received a message from CRAN yesterday stating my package is erroring on
all the systems all of a sudden.

https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_texPreview.html

After some investigation the root of the errors looks like it came from the
new release of roxygen2 (7.0.1).

https://github.com/r-lib/roxygen2/issues/990

Is there anything I can do in the interim to fix this problem since I do
not know when this apparent bug fix will be pushed to CRAN, relieving my
errors in the documentation builds, which could be beyond the warning
period (2019-12-13), which the package will be removed from CRAN.

Thank you