[R-pkg-devel] roxygen2 7.0.1 backslash escape error

Yoni yon|cd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Nov 30 15:59:17 CET 2019

Thank you for the advice.

I think that (a) is a problem to implement since the new roxygen2 is on the
CRAN systems and I can not control which version they are using to build
the package in the checks.

I have gone with option (c), which is unfortunate since I will need to
change my examples twice to accommodate a problem that another package,
that has such a high degree of reverse dependency, has created.