[R-pkg-devel] R CMD check: Titles in README

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Thu Nov 28 11:59:28 CET 2019

We had to install the most recent pandoc release as the old failed for
the recent texlive release with rmarkdown.

Apparently pandoc gives a different error message for empty titles now.
The simplest solution would be to provide a proper title anyway.

Best,
Uwe Ligges