[R-pkg-devel] Packages required and available but unsuitable versions: Error

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Sep 23 13:44:06 CEST 2019

Probably the easiest 'solution' is to remove the version dependencies, e.g., 'org.Hs.eg.db, org.Mm.eg.db, ...'.

I suspect that the root cause is that the Windows builders do not have the correct version of these packages installed for the version of R in use, perhaps because the version of the package BiocVersion (it should be 3.10.1 in R-devel) is incorrect.

Martin Morgan
Bioconductor