[R-pkg-devel] GSL update on CRAN

Raphael Hartmann r@ph@e|@h@rtm@nn @end|ng |rom p@ycho|og|e@un|-|re|burg@de
Wed Sep 11 11:49:51 CEST 2019

Hi,

I hope you don't mind me asking again:
Does anybody have an idea on how to implement the whole GSL library in
my package? I was not able to find sth. on Google.

Whom should I contact for asking whether it is possible to update GSL
for Windows on CRAN? There were no warnings or errors in the CRAN
checks for debian. For Windows on CRAN, the compiler gives only an
error where a GSL routine of version 2.3 is used.

Best wishes
Raphael

On Fri, 06 Sep 2019 08:19:37 +0200