[R-pkg-devel] Problems installing dependences of my package

Travers Ching tr@ver@c @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Sep 9 20:40:55 CEST 2019

Hi Andrea,

If your code is highly dependent on a specific version, another option is
to include their code directly in your package.  The forecast package is
under GPL-3 license, meaning you can use their code.  You would just need
include the authors as a contributor ([ctb] tag) and make note of it in the
relevant source code files and the Copyright field in the description.

Travers