[R-pkg-devel] access is denied

Dennis Boos boo@ @end|ng |rom nc@u@edu
Thu Jun 20 17:49:39 CEST 2019

Developers,

I recently was successful getting a package into CRAN with your help.
But now I'm working on a second package and am stuck immediately.  Here
is what I have done.

1. Created the base package using http://r-pkgs.had.co.nz/package.html
to get started.
2. Then

> library(devtools) > document() Updating fsr documentation First time
using roxygen2. Upgrading automatically... Error in
normalizePath(path.expand(path), winslash, mustWork) :
path[1]="\\wolftech.ad.ncsu.edu\cos\stat\Redirect\boos\Documents\srcis\fsr.package\fsr":
Access is denied In addition: Warning messages: 1: In
normalizePath(path.expand(path), winslash, mustWork) :
path[1]="\\wolftech.ad.ncsu.edu\cos\stat\Redirect\boos\Documents\srcis\fsr.package\fsr":
Access is denied 2: In normalizePath(path.expand(path), winslash,
mustWork) :
path[1]="\\wolftech.ad.ncsu.edu\cos\stat\Redirect\boos\Documents\srcis\fsr.package\fsr/DESCRIPTION":
Access is denied

What am I missing?  I didn't have this problem before.  I have
re-downloaded RStudio and Rtools, but get the same results.

Dennis

--
Dennis Boos, Assoc. Head    email: dennis_boos using ncsu.edu
Department of Statistics    Phone: 919-515-1918

Aim for kindness, tolerance, and humility.
The rest of life will then fall into place.