[R-pkg-devel] access is denied

Tomas Kalibera tom@@@k@||ber@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jun 20 18:26:42 CEST 2019

If you have not already done so, I'd check the package directory (and
its parent) is not opened in any application, including Windows
Explorer, including current working directory in any command prompt. I'd
also make sure the package is not loaded in any R session. The error
message may be caused by that the file or directory is locked.

Best
Tomas