[R-pkg-devel] checks on CRAN notes 'examples_i386', but checks elsewhere do not

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Fri Jun 7 10:06:53 CEST 2019

Or you have been there at the wrong time when we enabled a new check
that was not able to correctly deal with check directories produced
under bi-arch check siutuations. This is fixed for wionbuilder and wil
be fixed in the R sources soon,
Uwe