[R-pkg-devel] checks on CRAN notes 'examples_i386', but checks elsewhere do not

Kassel Hingee k@@@e|@h|ngee @end|ng |rom re@e@rch@uw@@edu@@u
Sat Jun 8 05:06:09 CEST 2019

Thank you Georgi and Uwe! I've made doubly sure that "examples_and_tests"
isn't in my tarball and I've uploaded again to CRAN.

yours
Kassel