[R-pkg-devel] bayespca package - CRAN test

D. Vidotto D@V|dotto @end|ng |rom uvt@n|
Wed Jun 5 13:13:08 CEST 2019

Dear members,

                Yesterday I submitted a package called 'bayespca' (version 0.0.2) to CRAN. Today, I received an e-mail saying that the package did not pass some test.
Thus, today I have been working on fixing these problems (original three notes). While I could fix almost all of them, there is still one problem left which I cannot fix. It is the following one:

* checking line endings in C/C++/Fortran sources/headers ... NOTE
Found the following sources/headers with CR or CRLF line endings:
  inst/include/aux_functions.h
  inst/include/elbo_functions.h
  inst/include/expectedvalues.h
  inst/include/updateElbo.h
  inst/include/updateExpected.h
  inst/include/vbalgorithm.h
Some Unix compilers require LF line endings.

How can I fix these? Why are my cpp files in the source folder correct, while these headers are not? Furthermore, when I run the R CMD check -as-cran on my machine (Windows), the test about line endings pass with no problems. May you help me telling me how I can modify the line endings of the above files?

Thank you in advance for your help.

With kind regards,

Davide Vidotto
Tilburg University