[R-pkg-devel] Need help for Debian check error

Tue Apr 30 22:17:19 CEST 2019

On Tue, 30 Apr 2019 19:53:49 +0000
"Zhang, Lixiang" <lzz46 using psu.edu> wrote:

> I don't know why is that happening and how should I fix it. Thanks a
> lot for your help.

The e-mail from CRAN also said,

>> More details are given in the directory:

followed by a link scrambled by your e-mail software. When you follow
the link, you can find this file:

https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/cps_1.0_20190425_175509/Debian/00install.out

which lists the messages from the compiler produced when trying to
build your package on a Debian machine. "HUGE" is not an identifier
defined anywhere in C++ standard (AFAIK), but in standard <cmath>
header you can find HUGE_VAL
<https://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/numeric/math/HUGE_VAL>, which seems
to do what you mean.

--