[R-pkg-devel] Need help for Debian check error

Iñaki Ucar |uc@r @end|ng |rom |edor@project@org
Tue Apr 30 22:14:18 CEST 2019

On Tue, 30 Apr 2019 at 22:06, Zhang, Lixiang <lzz46 using psu.edu> wrote:

> Sorry to interrupt, but I have some problems that I don't understand about the check result. It shows that it passes the check using R CMD check --as-cran. But when I submit to cran, it shows me an error on Debian:
>
> * checking whether package ‘cps’ can be installed ... [8s/8s] ERROR
> Installation failed.
>
> I don't know why is that happening and how should I fix it. Thanks a lot for your help.

See the 00install.out:

https://win-builder.r-project.org/incoming_pretest/cps_1.0_20190425_175509/Debian/00install.out

huge.cpp:374:16: error: ‘HUGE’ was not declared in this scope
         minval=HUGE;
                ^~~~

--
Iñaki Úcar