[R-pkg-devel] Vignette timing out on test server

Iñaki Ucar |uc@r @end|ng |rom |edor@project@org
Wed Apr 17 11:21:21 CEST 2019

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 at 02:41, Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal via
R-package-devel <r-package-devel using r-project.org> wrote:
> [...]

There you go:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/24595280/timing-for-chunks
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30530008/hook-to-time-knitr-chunks

--