[R-pkg-devel] CRAN submission examples don't run

Horia Yeb hor|@@yeb @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Mar 5 11:55:33 CET 2019

Thank Uwe for the answer,
But the purpose of the package is –when the input data is dealt with– open
a .html page. Does that mean in my R code I should write :
[....]
if(interactive())
{
    .Call(C++ code)
}
In my c++ code the interactive part is a    *system(html_path);*    is
there an equivalent C++ condition to check if interactive?

So either I protect the whole C++ function with the interactive check,
either I protect the system() call?

Thanks, Uwe for the interactive() function I'm new to R and don't know all
the functions.

Regards,
Timothy