[R-pkg-devel] CRAN submission examples don't run

Uwe Ligges ||gge@ @end|ng |rom @t@t|@t|k@tu-dortmund@de
Tue Mar 5 11:35:41 CET 2019

Apparently your checks wait for the brower beeing closed.

Do not expect interactions in the examples. Please only run non
interactive functionality in the examples and enclose ingteractice parts
within

if(interactive()){

...}

Best,