[R-pkg-devel] regarding solution of these warning and note

Sun Mar 3 22:57:18 CET 2019

Do you have a question? If so, please read the Posting Guide and follow its recommendations. (e.g. What did you do to trigger these errors in enough detail that we could trigger them? What is your desired outcome?)