[R-pkg-devel] Regarding maGUI package error

Yonghui Dong yonghu|@dong @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Feb 19 19:41:51 CET 2019

Hi DHAMMAPAL,

I have asked the same question in Bioconductor support forum.

Here is the link and the answers https://support.bioconductor.org/p/117793/#117796 <https://support.bioconductor.org/p/117793/#117796>

If your package is dependent on packages from Bioconductor, it is quite possible that you will encounter this warning.
Unfortunately, until now I haven’t found a way to eliminate this warning.

Hope people here could help.

Dong