[R-pkg-devel] Regarding maGUI package error

dhamma pal dh@mm@p@|b @end|ng |rom uohyd@@c@|n
Tue Feb 19 17:47:14 CET 2019

Dear all.
The current version of the maGUI package is 2.2 which got errors after the
upgradation of R version.

Therefore I was trying to submit new version 2.3 of the package but getting
warnings of the previous version of 2.2 at the CRAN incoming Precheck
server.

To resolve this, Do I need to upload the corrected package with the 2.2
version?
or How to rectify the errors of the previous version the packages at the
CRAN repository?

Note: The error message is that "BiocInstaller and biocLite packages are
depreciated. Use BiocManager instead." Therefore I have replaced these
packages with BiocManager package. But now It couldn't upload at CRAN
because of the errors in the previous version.

*DHAMMAPAL BHARNE,*
PhD Research Scholar,

*University of Hyderabad,*
Mobile: 91 9492274285