[R-pkg-devel] Fwd: [CRAN-pretest-archived] CRAN submission maGUI 2.3

dhamma pal dh@mm@p@lb @ending from uohyd@@c@in
Wed Nov 14 14:39:24 CET 2018

0Ok, thanks.
I have tried all suggested by you. But no package or function detected to
be dependent on BiocInstaller or Bioclite.
I have tested on both windows and linux OSs, but none shown any warning
related to these deprecated packages. Everything working fine on my PCs but
not able to pass through CRAN check at the CRAN organisation.