[R-pkg-devel] Unexpected symbol when checking package examples

Peter Dalgaard pd@lgd @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Nov 12 00:20:34 CET 2018

Not just a capitalization issue (mertools vs. merTools)?

Barring that, maybe locale trouble? Can you also do things like

LC_ALL=C R < merTools-Ex.R

?

Also, check for lines starting with "else" (I think you shouldn't be able to run it line-by-line if that was the issue, though).

-pd