[R-pkg-devel] object 'nativeRoutines' not found

Guido Kraemer gkr@emer @ending from bgc-jen@@mpg@de
Mon Oct 8 13:08:47 CEST 2018

Hi all,

update: I submitted to CRAN and it passes all test just fine
(https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_coRanking.html). I
still have no idea why travis fails.

Best Regards,

Guido Kraemer