[R-pkg-devel] object 'nativeRoutines' not found

Duncan Murdoch murdoch@dunc@n @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Oct 8 13:34:01 CEST 2018

On 08/10/2018 7:08 AM, Guido Kraemer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> update: I submitted to CRAN and it passes all test just fine
> (https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_coRanking.html). I
> still have no idea why travis fails.

That looks as though the travis system isn't using the latest version of
some package.  Can you see sessionInfo() on the two systems?  It prints
versions for R and for all used packages.  Look for differences there.

Duncan Murdoch