[R-pkg-devel] dependency on a bioconductor package

William Dunlap wdunl@p @ending from tibco@com
Fri Oct 5 20:26:54 CEST 2018

It looks like affy is the culprit.

> requiredByCAMERA <- tools::package_dependencies("CAMERA",
recursive=TRUE)$CAMERA
> directlyRequired <- tools::package_dependencies(requiredByCAMERA)
> names(directlyRequired)[ vapply(directlyRequired,
function(x)"BiocInstaller"%in%x, FUN.VALUE=NA) ]
[1] "affy"
> directlyRequired$affy
 [1] "BiocGenerics"   "Biobase"        "affyio"         "BiocInstaller"
"graphics"       "grDevices"
 [7] "methods"        "preprocessCore" "stats"          "utils"
"zlibbioc"
> getOption("repos")
                                                  CRAN
                         BioCsoft