[R-pkg-devel] dependency on a bioconductor package

m@i@lb@ m@ili@g off @lum@i@uv@es m@i@lb@ m@ili@g off @lum@i@uv@es
Fri Oct 5 20:09:24 CEST 2018

(sorry about the replay, my mistake)

ok, then I guess that is the problem...I do not depend on BiocInstaller so it must be one of my dependencies.

Thank you very much!

Maribel