[R-pkg-devel] make: Nothing to be done for `all'.

Goldfeld, Keith Keith@Goldfeld @ending from nyul@ngone@org
Thu Sep 13 19:20:30 CEST 2018

Good afternoon - I am updating my package simstudy, and when I build and install the package from within Rstudio (clicking on "Install and Restart") I am getting an error/warning message. I've seen some posts on this issue from the past, but the suggested solutions (remove self-references) didn't seem relevant in my case, since there are no self-references that I am aware of. If someone has other thoughts, let me know.

Thanks.

==> R CMD INSTALL --no-multiarch --with-keep.source Simstudy

Welcome back to R!!!

* installing to library '/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.5/Resources/library'
* installing *source* package 'simstudy' ...
** libs
make: Nothing to be done for `all'.
installing to /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.5/Resources/library/simstudy/libs
** R
** byte-compile and prepare package for lazy loading
** help
*** installing help indices
** building package indices
** installing vignettes
** testing if installed package can be loaded

Keith S. Goldfeld, DrPH
Assistant Professor

NYU Langone Health
Division of Biostatistics
Department of Population Health
180 Madison Avenue, # 551
New York, NY 10016

T 646-501-3650
M 646-423-9005
keith.goldfeld using nyumc.org<mailto:keith.goldfeld using nyumc.org>

Keith S. Goldfeld, DrPH
Assistant Professor

NYU Langone Health
Division of Biostatistics