[R-pkg-devel] Tests hang only on win-builder x64

Uwe Ligges ligge@ @ending from @t@ti@tik@tu-dortmund@de
Sat Jun 30 22:59:12 CEST 2018

Wekk, after 20 min the process is killed. If you spend 17 min in i386,
and some time in the previous part of the checks, there is not much time
left for the 64-bit checks ....

If you aim to submit the package to CRAN, note that the overall check
time (including both architectures) should not exceed 10 minutes.

Best,
Uwe Ligges