[R-pkg-devel] How to handle deprecated package dependency? 2 suggestions 1 question

Mark van der Loo m@rk@v@nderloo @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Jun 26 08:52:25 CEST 2018

Dear Vincent,

I think this is little known, but you can get the CRAN result status of any
package from R, see tools::CRAN_check_results().

Best,
Mark

Op ma 25 jun. 2018 om 22:13 schreef Duncan Murdoch <murdoch.duncan using gmail.com