[R-pkg-devel] Puzzled by delay in getting version update on CRAN

Uwe Ligges ligge@ @ending from @t@ti@tik@tu-dortmund@de
Tue May 22 14:12:45 CEST 2018

Strange, I see the packages apparead in the queue and was processed
automatically, but neither you nor we got a message from the system.
Perhaps network problems?
Can you please submit that version again?

Best,
Uwe