[R-pkg-devel] Puzzled by delay in getting version update on CRAN

David Winsemius dwin@emiu@ @ending from comc@@t@net
Tue May 22 13:20:04 CEST 2018

I'm wondering if I should have gotten an error report for a new version submission. I submitted the update in an effort to have some of the Notes corrected. (The Note regarding registering certain compiled routines was not address. I was testing on a Mac where that issue was not appearing.)  I've waited a week, thinking that there would be an increased workload around the release of R 3.5.0.  This was the message I got 7 days ago:
#-----------------------------------------------------
[This was generated from CRAN.R-project.org/submit.html]

The following package was uploaded to CRAN:

Package Information:
Package: muhaz
Version: 1.2.7
Title: Hazard Function Estimation in Survival Analysis
Author(s): S original by Kenneth Hess, <khess at odin.mdacc.tmc.edu> R port
by R. Gentleman
Maintainer: David Winsemius <dwinsemius at comcast.net>
Depends: R(>= 2.3)
censored data.
License: GPL
Imports: survival

If this is just caught in a logjam of package revisions, then I'm in no particular hurry, but if I caused difficulties in my process of submission, I apologize and will try to submit again.

Best;
David Winsemius